Although many dental treatments are designed with durability in mind, dental implants take it to a new level. Dental implants are tooth replacements that are directly attached to your jawbone for a superior hold that can last as long as you do.
To take your oral health care to new heights with dental implants, consider the following:
– When teeth are knocked out, your facial structure will sink in around your jaw which will cause your face to appear older and weaker. These disorders can be corrected and removed with dental implants.
– Dental implants can fortify your jaw when connected to it.
– It’s important to take good care of your implants so that they can last an entire lifetime without the need to be replaced.
– If left unchecked, the spaces left by missing teeth can become homes for plaque buildup, which can lead to undermined gums and loose neighboring teeth and can even make you look older.
– Dental implants are fashioned to fit into any gaps in your mouth to help complete your smile and give it the aesthetic touch it deserves.
– Dental implants do not demand any food restrictions because they are attached directly to your jawbone for an ultra-durable hold.
For additional help with dental implants, Dr. Ernesto Prida and our team at A Plus Smiles are here to give you the smile you desire. If you would like to schedule an appointment to come see us at our dental office in Edinburg, Texas, please contact us at 956-627-3446 to speak with a member of our team. We look forward to seeing you soon!